How Do I Add An API?
APIs are added to an API portal that you create so you must first have a created account and an API portal. There are multiple ways to upload your API into your DynamicApis portal.
1) Manually upload Swagger 2.0 document in the portal management
2) Use APIs that we have to upload Swagger 2.0 documents from your application.
3) Point any of the following to DynamicApis Lighthouse product which will upload your API to your portal and also monitor it for changes.
- URL pointing to a swagger 2.0 document
- Database connection string
We also have a .Net SDK that can be used to make your .Net integrations with DynamicApis much easier. This can be found on nuget.